Voicepop Ltd’s (“Voice Labs” or “Voicepop” or “We” or “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your (“you” or “user”) personal data privacy and complying with data protection principles and provisions under applicable laws. The information that is shared with us helps us to provide a great experience with Voice Labs.
Collection of Personal Data
We may collect Personal Data about you that you provide to us while using Voicepop and information about how you use Voicepop including when you register your user account or when you are using the Voicepop services.
Opening Your User Account:
- When you register with us for a User Account or amend any information of your user account or profile, we may collect your Personal Data, such as your name, email address, username, password and telephone number.
Using the Voicepop services:
- When you use Voicepop, we may collect and process certain information (which may contain your Personal Data or may contain non-personally identifiable information but nevertheless linked to your Personal Data) including but not limited to those set out below: Copies of correspondence (whether by e-mail, instant or personal messaging or otherwise) between you and us; and between you and other third parties;
- Details of your usage of Voicepop (including traffic data, location data and length of user sessions);
- Feedback on and responses to surveys conducted by us relating to the Voicepop services;
- Information automatically collected and stored in our server or the server of our third party services provider by using Voicepop (including the log-in name and password for your User Account, your computers Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser information, device information (including unique device identifier), pages visited, previous or subsequent sites visited).
- We may collect information related to your payment transactions for the Voicepop services, including the payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and billing postcode, email address, your address and other related transaction details. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and Voicepop and to allow the provision of the Voicepop services.
- Depending on your specific device, We may request certain permissions that allow us to access your device data. By default, these permissions must be granted by you before the respective information can be accessed. Once the permission has been given, it can be revoked by you at any time. In order to revoke these permissions, you may refer to the device settings or contact us for support at the contact details provided below. The exact procedure for controlling app permissions may be dependent on your device and software. Please note that the revoking of such permissions might impact the proper functioning of Voicepop.
Use of Personal Data
We process the Personal Data collected in as far as necessary for performance of the contract with and providing the Voicepop services to you. Besides, we process Personal Data collected on the basis of our legitimate interests, which are the further improvement of the services.
We may use your Personal Data for:
- Provision of services:
- process your orders and activate or deactivate services;
- enable us to process bills and payments;
- respond to enquiries and requests from you or people you have authorised; and / or
- inform you about service upgrades and updates.
- Market research & service enhancement:
- conduct market research and customer satisfaction surveys to improve our customer service; develop new products, as well as personalise the services we offer you; and / or
- improve our service, for example by looking at usage and analytic patterns.
- Sharing of benefits:
- offer special savings and promotions, and share promotional benefits and loyalty programs which you may qualify for;
- provide updates, offers and deliver relevant advertising, with your prior consent or if otherwise permitted under local laws and regulations; and/or
- Voicepop may use the Personal Data provided to allow you to invite your friends – for example through the address book, if access has been provided – and to suggest friends or connections inside it.
- Security purposes:
- inform you of service and security issues;
- prevent and detect fraud or other crimes and recover debts;
- ensure the safety and security of our systems; and / or
- conduct checks against money laundering, terrorism financing and related risks.
- Legal & regulatory requirements:
- meet legal, regulatory and other requirements including providing assistance to law enforcement, judicial and other government agencies.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may from time to time share and disclose your Personal Data and other data to third parties, some of whom may be located outside your home country. The circumstances under which such sharing and disclosure will take place may include without limitation, the following:
- To our third party service providers (including Appsflyer), which we engage amongst others for the performance of certain services on our behalf, such as hosting and backend infrastructure, infrastructure monitoring, web hosting, data analysis, beta testing, payment processing, marketing, market research, and to otherwise provide you with customer service.
- If and to the extent required by any applicable law, order of court or requests by any governmental authority to make such disclosure.
- Within the Voicepop group of companies. In case of a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, acquisition, or other corporate reorganization or restructuring of our corporation, your Personal Data may be disclosed, shared or transferred to the new controlling entity or its authorised third party for carrying on our business.
- To our advisors, agencies or other parties concerned in order to protect the rights and property of Voicepop.
- In any other case, to any third parties with your prior written consent (and in which case we will make it possible for you to withdraw your consent as easily as it was to provide consent).
We may also share aggregate or anonymous information with relevant third parties, including our advertisers. Such information does not contain any Personal Data and will not identify you personally. However, in some occasions, these third parties may possess information about you or obtain your information from other sources. When they combine such information with our aggregate information, they may be able to identify you personally.
Your Personal Data may be transferred outside of your home country and outside of the European Union, for the abovementioned purposes. If such transfer takes place to a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection, Voicepop will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place.
Security and Storage
When it is no longer necessary for us to process your Personal Data, we will either delete or anonymise the data or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information. We will endeavor to anonymise or aggregate your data if we intend to use it for analytical purposes or trend analysis.
You may at any time access, correct or erase your Personal Data by making your data access, correction or erasure request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where mandatory under applicable legislation, you may also request restriction of processing of your Personal Data or object to processing by sending your request or objection by email at email@example.com
Please contact us via the contact details mentioned below if you have a complaint regarding the processing of your Personal Data.
We have designated Voice Labs Ltd La Tonnelle House, Les Banques, St Sampson, Guernsey GY1 3HS as our representative in the European Union for the purposes of the European General Data Protection Regulation. If you are within the European Union, you have the right to file a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority.
If you have any further questions or require further clarification, please contact us by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have any further questions?
Email us at email@example.com
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Last updated March 25, 2019